Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Operation Write Home

Xyron is partnering with We R Memory Keepers (WRMK) to promote the wonderful organization Operation Write Home (OWH). This wonderful organization provides handmade cards created by crafters all over the world for our military troops to use to write to their loved ones back home. Please check out WRMK at http://www.weronthenet.com/Operation_Write_Home to learn more about their part in supporting OWH. I have truly fallen in love with everything Operation Write Home stands for and does. I love that I can use my crafty skills to help support those hard working men and women who are fighting for my freedom. Please consider supporting this great cause with your crafting skills too. You can learn more by visiting the OWH website at http://operationwritehome.org/ Be sure to read the guidelines as they have a few simply rules to follow. While on the website be sure to request your FREE Operation Write Home unmounted rubber stamp as this MUST be on the back of all your cards.

Here is my first Hero card creation using my Xyron Mega Runner, 150 and 500 as well as beautiful WRMK papers!

No comments: