Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Imaginisce Teacher's Pet Projects

I have been at it again with the great Teacher's Pet line from Imaginisce. My daughter starts preschool next week and her teacher will be coming for our home visit tomorrow. I wanted to have her a little something to wish her a great school year. I used a party favor bag type box and decorated the front with red cardstock and the Imaginisce Teacher's Pet paper. I used the crayons rub ons, apple rub on and "best teacher" stamp to finish the front. I tied some of the Teacher's Pet ribbon to the handle and the outside wish finished in minutes. I used a jumbo paper clip and punches to create a bookmark which also adds to the front decor. On the inside I put some candy, apple shaped post its with a pretty cover, large binder clip photo holder and a cute pen. I also made a holder for a Crystal Light powder type drink mix which I will hang on the top of a bottle of water. I topped my creation off with some white tissue paper with a little tag that reads "Have a great year!"

Happy Scrappin!
Tammy



1 comment:

Stella said...

What a GREAT little goodie bag for a teacher!! I'm sure she will love it!