Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter Fun




Since we have had so much snow flying around so early this year in Kentucky it inspired me to created these winter pages of the first time Marley went sledding. The snowman emellishment on the page at the top was created using the base of the flip flop from the XPCS Vacation book. I thought he turned out rather cute. I used some snowflake buttons with the backs cut off so they would rest flat on the page to give it the "snowing" effect on the layout above. The other embellishments and papers are from My Mind's Eye. Love their products!


Here is another project with my XPCS Vacation book flip flop base snowman. I used him this time to create this cute card. I added a few of my left over snowflake buttons, hand cut him a hat, nose and arms, added a scrap piece of winter wonderland ribbon as a scarf and brads for his eyes, mouth and buttons. I used a piece of blue glitter paper from my DCWV Glitter Mat Stack and rub on letters from MM for the title. This is one of the projects I created to be used as a sample for Xyron when they present the XPCS on QVC New Year's Eve. So, if you are bored on New Year's Eve and have nothing else to do turn on your tv and watch QVC. I have created 3 other cards (baby, halloween, valentine) and a cool New Year's Eve layout that is a replica of Times Square. I hope they all make it on the show!


Here are a copy of other items I created with the My Mind's Eye products. One is the simple 2-4-6-8 bag. If you would like directions on how to create this just shoot me an email. The other is a Christmas card I created with some of my scraps. I always try to create a few cards from scraps when I have finished using patterned papers. It cuts down on my scrap stash and I always have cards on hand when I need to grab one quickly.

No comments: