Saturday, November 22, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards

I have completed my first Design Team assignments which were Valentine's Day cards. You guys know how much I LOVE hearts, so this was a very fun assignment for me. I had to complete 4 cards for this assignment and this one ended up being my favorite. I used my Wishblade to cut the black wings. I then used some bare chipboard wings from Maya Road and added white paint and glitter. These turned out to be beautiful! The black glitter chipboard U is from Scrapworks and the pink chipboard tag is from DCWV Glitter Box.






This gate fold card was created using the Wishblade and XPCS. I loved how the heart acts as handles to open the card. The cardstock is from Bazzill and the ribbon is from Daisy D's. I free hand wrote the message "Look Inside My Heart" and added red heart gems and read stickles for some extra bling. I used the negative space from the pink heart die cut to free hand cut a thin heart for the inside of the card. I used a Bazzill Chip Topper for the inside message.





These last two cards were created using the XPCS, Design Runner and the Wishblade. It isn't too early to start making those Valentine's for your sweetheart!



No comments: